Missions@Grace | 差传@怀恩堂
To mobilise, equip, facilitate & serve
As part of our upcoming 50th Missions Convention initiatives, we are encouraging every church member/worshipper to consider joining either 1 mission trip or 1 local cross-cultural project/event from now to June 2023.
Here are a list of internal (church-planned) and external (agency) opportunities. For mission trips, partial subsidy is available (subject to application/approval). Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, or for more information.
- Geng Yun (English-teaching) hybrid mission trip (13-20 Dec 2022) – registration closed/team formed
- Camp Wycliffe @ Thailand | 12-20 Nov 2022 | S$1,100
- Camp Wycliffe @ Ipoh (conducted in Mandarin) | 8-10 Dec 2022 | RM220 (early bird)
Local Cross-Cultural Projects/Events
- Digital Day of Outreach (Simon Seow | CRU Int’l)| 15 Oct 2022 9am-1pm (lunch included (contact Yaw Shyan via Missions Dept)
- #HACK2022 (Cru/Indigitous) – 14-16 October 2022 – the largest global digital hackathon to bring the Gospel to new people, places & spaces.
- Befrienders Ministry @ Crossroads (OM Singapore) – Tue every week, Thu 1st & 3rd weeks, 5-10pm (contact Edwin Koh)
- SAM (South Asian Migrants) ministry @ SG Accident Help Centre (Salvation Army) – Every 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 7-10pm (contact Cheok Ru-Sern via Missions Dept)
A Missional Discipleship Church in which
Every Worshipper of Grace Church is a Missional Disciple,
- Grace Church is a Missional Partner for the Great Commission
To mobilise, equip, facilitate & serve the Christian community to participate in God’s Mission.
Develop, plan, conduct & review Missions Education curriculum for children, youth, & adult congregations.
Plan & execute Annual Missions Convention main program & sub-committees; follow-up with Convention respondents.
Partner Care & Prayer
Engage & communicate with congregations & CGs about our Missions Partners & their Member Care prayers & needs.
Daily & weekly missions ministry operations & co-ordination led by the missions staff team. Includes administration, filing/maintenance, processing, review, agency/partner relations, budget, communication & news.
Local & Cross-Cultural Ministries
Includes local cross-cultural ministries e.g. SAM Care, ISO, CFM, & Moriah fellowship; online partnerships for mission activities, short-term missions, including e-mission trips.
Missions Partners, Projects & Missions-Focused Organizations (MFOs)
We are currently supporting 104 missions workers & 17 projects, serving in 32 mission fields, partnering with 26 MFOs, including the following:
- CNEC (Chinese Nationals’ Evangelical Commission) – 11 units (9 workers, 2 projects)
- CRU Singapore – 5 units (9 workers)
- OM Singapore – 10 units (10 workers, 3 projects)
- OMF International – 14 units (23 workers, 1 project)
- SIM East Asia – 10 units (15 workers, 1 project)
- Wycliffe Bible Translators – 7 units (11 workers, 1 project)