Updated: 8 February 2020
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
With the new measures being announced by the Government on 7 Feb 2020, we are updating Grace Church guidelines as follows:
Guidelines as of 8 Feb 2020
1. If you have recently returned from overseas and without a travel history to mainland China, please monitor your health and seek medical attention promptly if you feel unwell, and please inform your congregation pastors and EXCO members.
2. If you have recently returned from overseas and with a travel history to mainland China within the last 14 days,
(a) and HAVE been served with a 14 days of Leave of Absence (LOA) advisory, please follow Ministry of Health’s advice: Persons who have been put on a leave of absence should stay at home and avoid social contact. They should avoid crowded places and refrain from attending social or public gatherings. They should monitor their health closely, and seek medical attention immediately if they develop any fever or symptoms of acute respiratory illness such as cough and/or shortness of breath.
(b) and HAVE NOT been served with a 14 days of Leave of Absence (LOA) advisory, we encourage you to stay at home, avoid social contact, avoid crowded place and refrain from attending social or public gatherings for 14 days from the day you reach Singapore and follow MOH’s advice accordingly.
3. If you have upcoming travel plans to mainland China, please inform your Congregation Pastors and EXCO members. For those who are serving in vulnerable groups (Elderly and Children), do discuss with your ministry leader(s) on the options.
4. Individuals who are unwell or on Leave of Absence should not attend all church activities.
5. Please continue to observe good personal hygiene as suggested in our earlier Advisory Note on 29 Jan 2020.
Let us continue committing the current situation onto our Lord and stay vigilant. Let us seek not to be alarmist and be prayerful and responsible. We shall continue to monitor the situation closely and update again if there is new development.